Thursday, August 30, 2007

Fears Relieved


My biggest Fear with my youngest son, is that he won't get the most out of school. I went and talked with his *special* teacher this morning. She says he is doing GREAT in her classroom.


His homeroom teacher is being kinda tough on him, but he needs to be pushed. The teacher that I spoke with this morning said she will talk with the other teacher and get a more suitable plan worked out for Tyler (my sweet little boy!) I reassured him before I left, while he was in the lunch room that I was very proud of him and not upset.


He is a wonderful loving little boy. He gave me a big hug and kiss {yep, right in front of his friends!} I do love him so much. :)


Feeling much better this morning, I threw my load of laundry in for the day ( down to 1 load a day now) big pat on my back! LOL and my home is getting more organized each day. Little by little! I am not stresses over it though... I know it will come together!


I bought a new center piece for my table yesterday. I love decorating for fall! the mornings have been alittle foggy and cool. You can tell the seasons are changing! above is my new center piece! nothing fancy, but makes the house feel more like HOME :)


Blessings to you today. May you feel God Presence surround you!

2 comments:

~katie~ said...

I find my son also surprises me with little comments or hugs/kisses just when I need them. I love that! Then I think to myself - what was I worrying about? :-)

Lovely centerpiece!

Blessings to you and your family today!

jennifer said...

I love the centerpiece! I think you are so right...a personal touch allows your family feel that the house is a home!!

Great job on the laundry...or should I say...my nightmare every week!!haha
Jennifer
penofjen.blogspot.com