Wednesday, September 19, 2007

No Time.....

How can it be?? no time to blog? this week has been a little crazy. I have been putting in a few extra hours at work. Trying to get a few extra things done around the house. Doesn't that seem never ending to you too?

Today I have to work from 9-3 and then go back one more hour at the end of the day to close. We have one girl out for vacation. *fun for her!* I hope she enjoys her days off. :) I work with a group of very sweet ladies. I love my work envirment. I love what I do there. It just seems that some days I am there too much! My house is missing me this week.

In the mornings I bring my dear sweet husband to work, then I come home, take the Dog out for a bit of a walk. I come back in and do some devotions. After I finish that up, I log on to my computer and read some blogs (of which I really enjoy!)

Today, I looked up Ken Davis's site and saw that he too has a blog! It was so exciting to read that. I am a big fan of his lighten up and live splats on our christian radio station. I will be adding that to my blog roll for you to enjoy also.

Well, that is all the time I have for now. I am off to get my youngest moving for school!

Be Blessed today and remember! spend time with God today!!!

1 comment:

Peggy Jo said...

Hi, I just caught up with your blog *finally*! Sometimes it seems like there just isn't enough time!

But I love reading what you write, so keep it up!