Tuesday, August 14, 2007

His Needs, Her Needs- Book Review

This is a wonderful book that really helped Steve and I. It took us about a year to completely go through the book together. We used it as a counciling tool for our marriage. it's author is Willard F. Harley, Jr. He has written other books on Marriage, including Love Busters and Five steps to Romantic Love. He has a great website at which offers practical solutions to almost any marital problem. I would incurage you to check that site out too!

Just a funny little story about when we were reading this book together. In the first part of the book the author talks about having a love bank. When we first read this, we discussed our own love banks and decided they were looking pretty sad. This really encouraged me to focus on building up my husband's love bank and he did the same for me. now days, if I do something that I really don't want to do, but do it becasue I know it will please my husband I will say *cha-ching!* as the love spills into his bank!

1 comment:

candy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please come back again to get your blinkie that I just made you :)
I have this book, HIs needs Her needs.


Candy :)