Thursday, August 16, 2007

Blogs of Beauty


Every day when I get some computer time, I log onto blogger.com and browse through a great deal of blogs created by the most amazing women (and men) . I have been inspired and blessed by reading them. I used to be a stay at home mom and loved to create things using my PSP. But now, I have not done anything with it for so long, I’ve almost forgotten how to! Today when I got home from work, I was switching the laundry from washer to dryer and then came to the computer to have alittle relaxation time. Then I happened along a few of the usual blog stops and again! Felt blessed for reading. So I popped open my rusty PSP and made an award for a few of the blogs that I visit. I do hope that you will enjoy them and pass them on to ALL the blogs that you find beautiful. Now I can not choose one or two or even three, but every blog that I have been to, speaks to my heart. So If you Have a blog and read mine, YOU are welcome to the award that I Have made. If I have not had the opportunity to visit your blog, please invite me over! I would love to see how you are doing!

May God’s Blessings be with you today
Serving HIM with Gladness in my heart.
GardenKeeper

2 comments:

candy said...

You are such a beautiful person inside and out. And very thoughtful too, to think of giving everyone your award :)

Candy :)

candy said...

p.s. I just added you to my sidebar. I think your very sweet.