Wednesday, November 14, 2007

LONG STORY SHORT VERSION

Please forgive me once again for not writing sooner. My time on the computer has been so limited that I have decided to not continue my blog for now. I will pop in from time to time and write when I have a chance, but it won't be on a regular basis.

Lots to talk about tonight, but my time is limited.

first off, We had an AWESOME WEEKEND TO REMEMBER CONFERENCE!!!! I pray that every couple I know has the opportunity to attend one of these conferences. You would be truely blessed. So many marriages were headed in the wrong direction and many recommitted their lives to Christ. It was a wonderful experience. Steve and I along with our fellow city ministry spent the weekend in prayer for every person there. It was awe inspiring to say the least.

Our oldest son attended TEC (teens encounter Christ) this past weekend as well. He too recommitted his life and wants to go and help with as many TECS coming up and he can. He is still on his crutches and will be going back to the Dr. next week to find out how the knee is doing. (thanks so much for your prayers!)

Rebecca is planning to go on a missions trip to ARGENTINA next august. She will be doing fund raisers and working to pay for her part of the trip. I am excited for her as she has this wonderful opportunity to serve!

I have accepted a managers position at a retail store 22 miles from me. It will be a great challenge as the store was under very poor management for a few years. I went over yesterday to meet my employees and get a handle on what I was starting! it is exciting but a bit scary. I have never managed on my own. I covet your prayers for this endeavor!

Sorry to make it so short this evening, but I am pooped out from this weeks activities. May God be with you and have a wonderfully blessed THANKSGIVING!

Lori

1 comment:

Pen of Jen said...

Well thanks for the update...sounds great about TEC!

I am confident that you will be fine as the manager.

And don't worry I stop by lots to see if you have posted...I like reading what you think!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Jen